Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dracula cake for Dawn's birthday!



So my friend's Dawn's birthday was this past Monday, so I made her this adorable Dracula cake! It was a 6" lemon cake with a vanilla buttercream filling, vanilla buttercream frosting, chocolate frosting for the hair, and fondant for the eyes, nose, mouth, fangs, and ears! Whew! I used just a teeny tiny bit of ivory for the skin, and delphinium blue wilton coloring for the mouth/eyes. I used a Wilton FoodWriter marker to draw the red on the fangs.



Since it was only a 6" cake, I had some extra batter and used it up with some cute cupcakes with a neon  green frosting and some cute sprinkles. Doesn't my Dracula have the cutest little ears?!



I got this idea from Coco Cake Land. She has plenty of super adorable cake/party ideas! I may have to try her little green witch kitty...

No comments:

Post a Comment