Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Anniversary Party

Yes, I know. I am totally awful at updating this in a timely fashion. Seriously. It's awful. But usually I'm complacent with just posting my pictures to Facebook. Anddd then a few months later, get around to posting them to this adorable blog I have! In any case, over the summer a good friend of mine asked if I would help her with her parents' anniversary party. Of course, I said yes. She came up with a color scheme and some ideas and this is what we came up with.


This is the finished product! Kathy decorated the edging with pearls (because you can never have enough pearls.)


The top of the cake didn't even take that long! I definitely loved how it looked.


We did a few different types of cupcakes. We did mint chocolate, regular chocolate, some with a chocolate mousse filling... the mousse filling was lovely! Definitely something I'll be using in the future. The only thing I wasn't super happy with was the fact that (obvs) it had to be refrigerated. Kathy piped on the green frosting while I piped the ivory flowers.


AHHH I love tiny cakes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment