Sunday, June 2, 2013

Alicia's Wedding

This was my second wedding that I baked for. (Next weekend I have #3!)


All of the cake were coconut. (My favorite cake recipe right now! It was given to me as a lemon recipe, but I just "coconut-ified" it.) The frosting had hints of vanilla and almond. The flowers were made of royal icing for me.)  There were 50 cupcakes.


This was the 6" cake for the top of the cupcake tower. Same cake/frosting. I tried not to go overboard since there was something else they were using for the top of the cake. I tried to match the colors of the flowers for the colors I used for the piping/flowers.



This side is one instance in which I almost got carried away. 


Here is the tower completed! I was provided the "S" and we just placed it in the center of the cake. I think the finished result was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment